- 1972 – Born and brought up in Slovakia
- 1980- 1988 Awarded scholarship and attended an art school for children and young people in Banská Bystrica, Slovakia
- 1990 – 1995 Studied for a teaching degree with an emphasis on art and Slovak
- Since 1995 Living in north Germany (Schaumburg district)
- Since 1996 Working as a graphic designer
- Since 1997 Lecturer for a portrait drawing course at an adult education center
- Since 2000 Exhibitions
- 2005 Co-founder of the art group „ARTego“
- 2007-2012 Member of the “Schaumburg Artist Association”.
- 2014 Author of the book about Paper-Maché Technique
- 2014 Illustratios of the book “Achtung! Ich bin dabei! “
- 2015 second, extended edition of the book: “Faszinated of papier-mache”
Man in various forms of his existence is the main subject of my artistic work. My works range from real images
of the face and body to ironic or ambiguous representations. Allegories and humanlike fantasy creatures are also an important part of my artistic repertoire.
New techniques and their combinations attract me constantly. After many years of focusing on painting,
I expanded my work to 3D forms that include papier mache and body casting. As some of my pieces combine multiple techniques, they are sometimes a cross between a painting and a sculpture.
“Where there is love of man, there is also love of the art.”
This post is also available in Slovensky.